Enabling Your Vision
Shinberg Consulting assists clients in the development of commercial real estate, preventing unexpected challenges, navigating zoning boards, ensuring ADA compliance, and much more.
Past and current projects include hotels, office buildings, luxury homes, waterfront properties, and more.
Each project comes with unique and shifting needs. Our expertise helps to foresee and prevent issues that would otherwise delay completion, ensuring that your project is on time and on budget.
Greg Shinberg, founder
In the past 19 years, Mr. Shinberg has been the Owner's Representative, Project Manager, or lead consultant for the construction of more than 2 million square feet of newly constructed or renovated structures. Over 30 years of construction experience combined with a legal education gives Greg a unique foundation that ensures our clients the best service.
Mr. Shinberg was a successful custom home-builder for 15 years before graduating from UNH Law in 1999. He is currently a licensed non-practicing attorney registered in the State of Maine.
In 2004, Mr. Shinberg founded Shinberg Consulting, LLC, providing real estate development and expert witness services to a wide array of clients.
How we help
- Oversight of the design professionals and contractors during the construction process
- Review and manage change orders to maintain the highest value and lowest cost
- Identify potential errors before costs are incurred
- Expert witness in construction disputes
- Assess the viability of new projects
- Evaluate the site or existing property for most effective use
- Oversee the bid process
- Planning Board approval process guidance
- Create a sound asset management plan
- Negotiate with utility companies for infrastructure improvements